#TastyTuesdays Delicious Slow Cook Chicken Cacciatore!
#TastyTuesdays Slow Cook Chicken Cacciatore Recipe!
The kids are back to school and we’ve found the perfect slow cook chicken cacciatore recipe provided by the new Kraft Recipe Makers product. This meal serves seven comfortably and is a nice easy dinner for nights when you and your children are out for most of the evening. What better way to relax than walking in the door and dinner is already prepared! Enjoy!
Kraft Recipe Makers Chicken Cacciatore Recipe
1. 2 lbs chicken mixed breast and thighs (breasts shown)
2. 1 sliced green pepper
3. 1/2 lbs sliced mushrooms (or canned artichoke hearts)
4. Pour in one bottle of Lemon Oregano Simmer Sauce
5. Add chicken, making sure to coat both sides well
6. Add veggies
7. Top with Tomato & Italian Herb Cooking Sauce
8. Cook on low for 8 hours
9. At meal time prep pasta noodles, drain and add