#TastyTuesdays Back To School Snack: Jungle Gems Snack Mix!
#TastyTuesdays: Jungle Gems Snack Mix!
It’s that time of year again…it’s a few weeks until back to school! We’ve got the perfect snack mix recipe your kids will love and it’s not filled with sugar. The Jungle Gems Snack Mix is a unique alternative to trail mix and takes just five minutes to prepare!
Here is what you need:
- 6 cups frosted Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 1/2 cups animal crackers
- 1 1/2 cups miniature pretzel twists
- 1 1/2 cups teddy grahams snack crackers
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) box sunkist fruit snacks
- 1 cup raisins
Mix and munch.
Store unused portions in an airtight container.
Enjoy! We wouldn’t be surprised if you’re stealing some of the mix from your kids! Special thanks to Sue Lau at Food.com for this delicious recipe! Follow them on Twitter @FoodDotCom and like them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Food.com