Passion into Profit Week: 7 Questions to Help You Find Your Passion
We’re closing out Women’s History Month by motivating all women (and everybody, really!) to find their passion and turn it into a money-making business they love!
Having trouble finding your passion? Don’t fret! Start here with a quick self-assessment to get you on your way:
1.What are you doing when you feel happiest?
2. What do you love about yourself?
3. Think back to your childhood: What did you want to be before fear and cynicism set in?
4. If money were no object, what would you want to do?
5. Allow yourself the luxury of daydreaming. What are you doing? What does your life look like?
6. What is the one thing other people say you are good at?
7. List 5 things you really enjoy doing and five things you’re really good at.
When you realize that your passion is not something you have to find, but something you already know, the possibilities are endless. Sometimes it’s as simple as reconnecting with your past.
–excerpted from The Mocha Manual to Turning Your Passion into Profit (Amistad/HarperCollins) by Kimberly Seals Allers. Get more tips on finding your passion and the right business match in Chapter 2. Get yours today.